Consciously Designed to Inspire
For many of us, having a home designed by renowned interior designer Lauren Rottet would be out of reach. ‘A‘ali‘i changes that.
Intelligent design and innovative homes that excite your senses. ‘A‘ali‘i is contemporary island living.
- 42-story residential tower
- Studios, one and two-bedrooms
- Private lānai for every tower home
- Two levels of amenities, including a penthouse-level sky deck
- Dual elevator lobbies offer two elevator banks with six elevators in the tower and a separate elevator in the podium lobby
- Surfboard and bike storage
- EV charging station access available
- On-site resident manager and 24-hour building security
- Separate ramp and secured entry for resident parking
- Additional security provided by Ward Village courtesy patrols
SMART ARCHITECTURE INSPIRES
The architecture firm was chosen based on their sensitivity to the context and uniqueness of the location, artistic expression, and a proven track record for designing inspiring buildings. Solomon Cordwell Buenz, winners of the coveted American Architecture Award for Anaha in Ward Village, were the obvious choice.
A VERY SPECIAL SPACE REQUIRES A VERY SPECIAL DESIGNER
Lauren Rottet is a member of Interior Design’s Hall of Fame, and the first woman to be a fellow of the International Interior Design Association and the American Institute of Architects. Rottet Studio has designed some pretty special spaces: the Presidential Bungalows at the Beverly Hills Hotel, the St. Regis in Aspen, and your future home in Ward Village.